Mid-West, your Professional Mattress Cleaning Service, Extracting Dust Mites, Mold, Mildew, Pollen, Spores,Bacteria and Viruses
Without regularly scheduled mattress cleaning, YOU are inviting, into YOUR living environment, a host of PERMANENT and LIFE-LONG adverse medical conditions, including asthma, bronchitis, and respiratory infections, as well as other medical maladies including perennial rhinitis, eczema, dermatitis, sinusitis and more!
Additionally, without professional mattress cleaning, YOU and YOUR FAMILY are likely to experience many other temporary (yet daily) symptoms which often arise immediately upon awakening.
To improve YOUR health and the health of YOUR FAMILY please begin with the one area where we all spend most of our lives…IN BED on our uncleaned, contaminated mattresses and resting our heads on uncleaned, contaminated pillows!
Please browse our website to learn all you wanted to know about dust mites (and many things you DIDN’T WANT TO KNOW!)
- EVERY home has DUST MITES and over 1/2 of ALL homes are INFESTED with dust mites!
- 30,000 dust mites can live in 1 ounce of dust!
- An average-sized dust mite colony, not just living but thriving in the micro-habitat of YOUR mattress and pillow, produces 40 million fecal pellets per day…as YOU rest and sleep, YOU lay in this and breathe it in!
- The EPA has stated that Indoor Air Quality is 2 to 5 times worse (and sometimes as much as 100 or even 500 times worse), than Outdoor Air Quality.
- Children spend approximately 90-95% of their time indoors.
- Pillows will increase in weight by as much as 25% within two years of the purchase date.
- Mattresses can DOUBLE in weight in 10 years.
- Recent research reported at the 56th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology (AAAAI) shows that synthetic pillows, often referred to as “hypoallergenic” may contain MORE pet allergens than feather pillows.
- The American College of Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology (ACAAI) has suggested that 50% of ALL ILLNESSES are caused by, or further aggravated by, poor indoor air quality. Mattresses harbor the vast majority of contaminants that cause indoor air pollution.
- Mattress cleaning is not new, it has simply become a “forgotten” task. Ever since man began sleeping on mattresses, some 8,000 years ago, mattress cleaning has been a necessity to remain in good health.